Celebrating Our Sponsors
people in communities help each other
A community is a group of people living or working together in the same area. People in communities might go to the same schools, shop in the same stores and do the same things. They also help each other and solve problems together. The Dundee Community Center was created to bring our community together. In turn, the Center has been awarded with financial support from various sources that we'd like to give honor to:
- The City of Dundee: Numerous donations that help keep our Community Dinners available
- Michael Allen Harrison: This local treasure has given multiple free concerts at Christmas time
- Joyce Colling: The special lady has given many volunteer hours and large contributions to the Center
- 1st Federal Bank for multiple donations
- Descendants of the over 500 previous DWC members who support the Center
Our list of donors would not be complete without mentioning:
- Local wineries for donating many a bottle of excellent wine to help support our events
- American Legion Post 57 who replaced our back steps
- Red Hills Market for the goodies they so generously give for our events
- Joy's womens' clothing store for holding a fundraiser fashion show for the Center
- All of the many anonymous donations that come to us throughout the year
Connect with Your Community
If you are interested in how you can donate or volunteer, here are some ways to be a part of The Dundee Community Center --
To Read More about our Donation Paver Stones:
To Contact Us about other opportunities:
To post a year-round business listing on this website/see below.
Join our Cherished Community Sponsors
DUNDEE COMMUNITY CENTER SUPER STARS
We are so proud to share following local businesses who have generously donated to your Dundee Community Center. Please swing by and visit these companies and help us say Thank You! If you are interested in appearing on this page, please contact Joyce at 503 688-6735.
~ SAMPLE AD ~
Nestled in the heart of the Superstition Mountains lies spectacular Canyon Lake, home of the Dolly Steamboat. Continuing a tradition of cruising since 1925, this 140 passenger riverboat now cruises the secluded inner waterways of this beautiful lake. View the majestic desert big horn sheep, bald eagles and a host of other wildlife, water fowl and birds. Scenic Nature Cruises, Astronomy Dinner Cruises, Twilight Dinner Cruises, Desert Big Horn Sheep Cruises.
~ SAMPLE AD ~
Here's a new way to entertain your next family/corporate event? Tired of the same ole' routine menus at home? Bored with frequenting the same ole' restaurants? Want to make your next camping trip – one of LEGENDS? Do it the simple, healthy food - no additives, nothin’ out of a box Cowgirl way! Dutch Oven Classes & Recipes available too!
Our Sincere Thanks
The necessities of life rarely come from one’s own hands, but rather from a complicated “web of mutuality,”
...something Martin Luther King, Jr. once said. While some people need to be part of a community for life’s necessities, some people want to be part of a community because there is something indescribably lovely about being a part of a group of people who share something more substantial than a geographic location. . . something they feel passionately about. A community has practical purposes and is always a safe place. Something that, when shared, builds a lifetime of wonderful memories and life-long friendships. Thank you for your participation in making The Dundee Community Center all of this for our community.