What Events are You Planning?
The Historic Dundee Community Center is owned by the Dundee Woman’s Club, which became a formal club in 1915. Therefore, the building and the club have been serving the community for over one hundred years.
The Community Center continues to provide a place for social and cultural activities as well as for private parties, celebrations and various holiday and family occasions. The Club also hosts many fundraisers and educational events.
Looking for someplace really memorable to hold your next Meeting, Conference, Presentation or Celebration? Easy to find, plenty of parking - The Historic Dundee Community Center offers 2 spaces to fit your needs.
Old Friends, New Friends
Over the years, many community gatherings have taken place here including dinners, sports events, dances, plays, carnivals, lectures, and civic meetings as well as private functions such as weddings, anniversaries, and reunions. The Yamhill County Historical Society recognizes the building for its contribution to the community and for its uniqueness. The building is also on the National Historic Register.
Calendar of Community Center Events
Events are continually being added,
so please check-in periodically to see what's new!
* A series of 3 free programs on Immigration Then and Now will be held on the following Thursday evenings at 7 PM at the Center.
1. September 13 - Speaker: America, A Nation of Immigrants
2. October 11 - Speaker: Current Issues about Immigration
3. November 8 -Speaker: Local Responses to Immigration Issues
* September 9 - Party in the Park 9 to 12 - City Park on 7th Street. A fun family day, with games, prizes, informational booths, and free ice cream.
* September 27, 7PM- Candidates' Fair. An opportunity to meet and hear local candidates' positions on various issues.
-*December 13, 7PM - Christmas Party, Sing-a-long & Cookie Exchange